Thursday, September 5, 2013

DHA (Dubai Health Authority) from CAS Pathanamthitta



Congratulations to Annamma Skariah for successful completion of DHA exam !!


Annamma Skariah  writes----------

           I would like to express my sincere thanks to CAS for the excellent coaching provided. It was a wonderful experience. I was not having confidence in  the beginning, but my  teacher Lima Geoogy gave me confidence and good training which could change my life. I can proudly  recommend any candidate aspiring to go to Gulf  or to other countries to avail the wonderful coaching classes there.  

Once again thanking the Diector Mr. George Daniel , Yasodharan Pillai and all staff for the wonderful guidance and cooperation.

Annamma Skariah 
Mylapra 
Pathanamthitta 

2 comments:

  1. wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , bifold doors dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very good. I recently had folding doors installed in my home, and I'm extremely pleased with the results. Not only do they look fantastic, but they also create a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. The team at TradersFind did an excellent job with the installation, and the quality of the doors is top-notch. I highly recommend considering folding doors for anyone looking to enhance their living space. Visit https://www.tradersfind.com/category/folding-doors/644fb849294b4e53e9046e88

    ReplyDelete