Friday, September 6, 2013

The Study Centre with a Difference




            I am happy that I could attend the IELTS coaching at CAS Pathanamthitta. The experience I got  there was something different from other Institutes. I never felt that I was attending a class. We get the correct guidance and encouragement to attend the IELTS Test quite confidently. I am happy that I could gain good  band score in IELTS  at the first  attempt itself. I would like to express my sincere thanks to Mr. George Daniel for the excellent guidance and support. Wishing CAS all the Best and pray that the students who undergo coaching here may reach different parts of the World and shine in their career............


Prof. Buarny Kunjappan 
Musaliar College of Engineering,
Pathanamthitta.

No comments:

Post a Comment