Thursday, August 29, 2013

A TESTIMONIAL from CANADA



           By the grace of God I could reach Vancouver, Canada with my husband and daughter. It was possible only because of CAS.
          I find no words to express my thanks to George Daniel Sir for the wholehearted support and guidance extended to me. In fact when I joined CAS for IELTS coaching I had no idea as to what to do or where to go. But the proper guidance and friendly approach of George sir enabled me to gain confidence and to go ahead with IELTS learning. Several times I had doubt about my ability, but he never allowed me to look back but encouraged me and at the first attempt itself I could secure the required score to go to Canada. 
         The attraction of  CAS  is the homely atmosphere we feel there.  Every student is treated as very important person. Flexible Timings provided by CAS helps is helpful for working people. If a candidate approaches CAS with  problems or sorrow he/she after completing the course will be leaving the institute with high hopes and aspirations forgetting all worries. The approach of George sir Yasodharan sir  is worth mentioning.
        When we reached Canada, a new world full of strangers, we started getting help from people who are former students of CAS making us to forget the feeling of loneliness. No day passes without remembering CAS , its Director George Daniel.sir and Yasodharan sir for their wonderful guidance leading us to a new world. 
         Once again special  thanks to  our dear George Sir for his wonderful guidance and love.

SMITHA  ABHEESH ,  ABHEESH , ABHINANDA

1 comment: