Sunday, March 28, 2021

A PROUD CAS FORMER STUDENT

I am Smitha a Registered Practical Nurse in Canada., I don't know where and how to start my testimony , but wanted to share how CAS and George Sir  had changed my life.

I joined with CAS for IELTS with no Goal.  Please don't misunderstand me, it was because of my life situation that time.  I had been passing through a tough situation. In 2011 one of my cousins suggested   me to join for IELTS at Centre for Advanced Studies , Pathanamthitta  ..  The funny thing was, that I was not even knowing the full form of IELTS before joining CAS but from the day one with the support and guidance of George sir I could feel that I would be able to achieve greater things in life.  My interest to go to a country like Canada grew at CAS .due to the motivation and encouragement . With all positive homely atmosphere in CAS I started enjoying the class. As my daughter Abhinanda was only 2 years old at that time I could spend hardly an hour in the class. Can anyone imagine a Malayalam Medium student had passed IELTS in the first attempt itself in 2 moths of CAS class?. Yes that was the magic happened!!!  It was not because of me, but it was due to the inspiration from George Sir,  I had no hope-but George Sir gave me the hope; I had no Goal- where Sir inspired me for the Goal. I didn't even know about CANADA but I have been living in Canada with my family since 2012 only due to George Sir.

Now I  speak English, but the beginning was from CAS, improvement can happen in life but needs initiation, which I got from CAS, I know my words is not enough ever to pay my Sincere Gratitude to Sir, so I thought I should upload my true testimony in this blog, to encourage those who lost hope in life or looking for a future.

Please remember : If I Can, then you Can- through CAS. Now I am a Happy Nurse in Canada, living with my Lovely Husband Abish, 10 years old Daughter Abhinanda and 6 years old Son Abhidev, again only due to CAS and George Sir. Definitely Huge thanks to God and our Parents who are the reason to reach to George Sir. Mata- Pita- Guru- Daivam.

Sir... Thank you so much to let me write from my heart of heart about CAS. I can write pages, but limiting myself so that won't bore the readers😍

Sincerely,
Smitha Abish

 

No comments:

Post a Comment