Friday, December 22, 2017

Testimonials

               I would like to thank George sir and the entire CAS institution for incredible guidance. The Spoken English’ class in CAS was excellent. It really guided me to acquire English speaking skills. I had a good time in CAS .The homely atmosphere and support from staff and teachers were really encouraging.
Thank you once again and wish you all the best CAS

                                                                                                                Aswini Chandran


We are glad to be a part of CAS .It was a great experience for me to improve my English language. I am very thankful to George Daniel sir. His way of teaching is very perfect and informative .he is also a good teacher and good person. The teachers and atmosphere is very nice .I will try my level best to maintain the knowledge that I gained from this institution .Thank you so much for all.
                                                                                                                Beena Marykutty
I am very happy to write my experience in CAS Pathanamthitta. It is very excellent class and it is very useful for me I am  very thankful to George Daniel Sir.                                      
                                                                                                                  Manju.M.R



No comments:

Post a Comment