Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Thank you note to CAS Pathanamthitta from Canada

Dear George Sir,

This mail is to convey my "big thanks" to you Sir.

After 4 years of journey in Canada, I became a Registered Practical Nurse here. For me, this was not an easy task, a great significant  achievement in my entire life. Moreover, by the grace of God, I got  a full time job in my profession.

My journey with my family  began in Canada from 2012. I started my career in Sales in a company, because to become a Nurse I needed to overcome some difficult tasks here, for which these jobs were necessary for my survival. But, I never lost hope because of the strength you gave me in my IELTS class. Your energetic thoughts, positive feedback and prayer helped me a lot throughout my journey. That gives a smile on my face every moment in these years.

Getting a job in the first interview is an unbelievable thing to my friends too. I applied the strategy that you taught me. As you know I am a nervous person, but the lesson from you boosts me up every time, in-front of others. Same thing happened in my first interview too.

So, on  this joyful occasion I would like to "thank you" for all your bouncing guidance and support that you enriched on me through  your IELTS class. I am so grateful to you Sir that I got such a big Savior in my life. Yes, God definitely helped me, but the way directed by you Sir was so wonderful and inspiring. I strongly believe in the link that our culture taught us "MATHA-PITHA-GURU-DAIVAM".

Please keep on showering blessings on me for the rest of my life too. And I wish more students may be benefited from the excellent coaching and guidance of you. 


Thanking you, 
Sincerely, 
Smitha Abhish

No comments:

Post a Comment