Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another Beautiful Testimonial from CANADA

SanthoshKumar G
Canada

                After working in Dubai for 5 years as a Truck driver I came home on leave. I saw an advertisement for a similar  post in Canada, I contacted the Agency M/s Quovadis ,Pattom ,Trivandrum. My experience and qualifications (SSLC ) were OK but they told me that IELTS was a must  for qualifying for a job Visa. I was really shocked and upset to hear about an English test. I knew how to make money by hard work but I never thought of facing an International English Test. Realizing my anxiety the Director of the Agency suggested CAS (Centre For Advanced Studies, Pathanamthitta for a better coaching in IELTS. On the next day itself I went to CAS and my situation to the manager Mr.Yasodharan Pillai and later met the Director Mr. George Daniel. 
                I got a very encouraging support from them and I finally decided to join CAS for IELTS. It was a new experience for me at CAS. The systematic teaching and guidance and moral support I got were wonderful. I got personal attention and i am proud to say that I got a better score in IELTS test which was required for going to Canada  in the first attempt.
                I am extremely happy to say that I have finally  reached Canada in November 2013. I find no words to express my sincere thanks to George Daniel sir for his wonderful guidance and patience and cooperation. I can strongly recommend CAS for a wonderful and a different coaching for IELTS and Communicative English.

I wish CAS all success. 

Santhosh Kumar G, 
Santhosh Mandiram,
Vallicode PO, 
Pathanamthitta, Kerala 

No comments:

Post a Comment